Participation in the McLuhan global research network and public forums implies acceptance of the following conditions:
- This site is offered for discussion and exchanges among persons
interested in questions surrounding the life and work of Marshall McLuhan,
the Toronto School of Communications, new media and policy, dialogue theatre, media literacy and ecology, and such additional topics that may be identified in relation to these themes.
- Contributors to this McLuhan global research network are solely and
entirely responsible for their messages, particularly with regard to any
information and data that may be exchanged.
- Participants are asked to please stay on topic. Additional information off topic can be offered by supplying a mailing address or Internet
address where others can locate it. The forum cannot accept attachments.
- Advertising and spam of any kind are not to be included in messages posted to this site.
- Forum moderators are responsible for facilitating discussions and
ensuring that the Civil Rules are respected. They reserve the right to take
whatever measures are required to ensure the Civil Rules are respected by
site visitors. Such measures include, but are not limited to, refusing to
accept any message that may be construed or interpreted as off topic,
discriminatory, promulgating hatred or obscenity, or defamation of any kind.
Decisions of the moderators and director are final. If you are unhappy with
a decision, please email email@example.com and you will receive a response.